Providing residential development which contributes to housing that will deliver more disabled friendly homes.
To build homes that allow people to
live a more comfortable lifestyle.
Charvin & Slaven Property Group are building new properties in the Illawarra & South Coast region. The properties are of a high quality which offer innovative supports that enable people with disability to maximise independent lifestyles and full inclusion in the community.
The property design is single level residence which will achieve the category of High Physical Support Housing that has been designed to incorporate a high level of physical access provision for people with significant physical impairment and requiring very high levels of support.
Description of Design Category Requirements
- Livable Housing Australia ‘Platinum’ level
- External doors and external outdoor private areas to be accessible by wheelchair
- Bathroom vanity/hand basin to be accessible in seated or standing position
- Power supply to doors and windows (blinds), for retrofit of automation as necessary
- Consideration must be given to whether it is appropriate for the kitchen sink, cooktop, meal preparation bench area and key appliances (dishwasher, oven, microwave oven, laundry appliances) to be accessible in seated or standing position
- Structural provision for ceiling hoists
- Assistive technology ready
- Heating/cooling and household communication technology (e.g. video or intercom systems) appropriate for the needs of residents.
To find our more about these exciting new developments, please contact: